PROPHETIC WORD for the body of Christ today
The Great Wave off Kanagawa, also known as The Great Wave or simply The Wave, is a woodblock print by the Japanese ukiyo-e artist Hokusai
The LORD has given me 4 pictures of a woman standing on the edge of water. It was me, as I was experiencing it, but the interpretation is for the body of Christ for these days coming, and which are upon us now …
THE HOKUSAI VISION The first vision is of a woman with long black hair standing on a tall thin dark rock that juts out flat high above the ocean. She is standing with her back to me, relaxed but at attention with her arms by her side and she is watching. The sea quickly begins to rise as the wind whips up, whipping her hair around her face, the salty cold spray does not drench her, but she feels the temperature around her it is cold. The waves rise up to a “Hokusai” level (pictured) towering above her seemingly to overpower as every wave coming from BOTH LEFT and RIGHT keep coming, like great hands clawing and crashing. It is at this time I hear the booms, the gavels smacking on hard surfaces, and great wooden masts cracking, but I can see nothing but the surging towering seas amassing continuously from right and left in front of her. The waves are strong, cold, spuming, frothing and towering, surging and the height is huge and daunting, terrifying even, with power, strength, but she has NO FEAR. She is not afraid, because she knows upon What and Who she stands. She knows the bedrock even holds the sea itself. This is truth and wisdom in itself, upon and without which nothing can stand. Even great commotion is permitted through grace. But she is alert. She makes no motion to move, but she is called to observe and pay attention to what is going on.
- I believe this vision, I saw early morning on 11 May 2020 in prayer with two other prophetic prayer warriors on the Sunshine Coast, is of the church, the bride, to where Christ wants to see her: standing, feet together, arms by her side, relaxed – at rest in Him, in a Supernatural peace, but awake. She is motionless but watching, seeing the unfolding of the elements, hearing the heavenly sounds of the booms, bangs and tearing cracks above the roar of the waves and wind, and there is NO FEAR. I believe the LORD is showing us what is coming, we do not expect the size of it, however there will be the impact of two things: 1. The era we are in revealing more of the unlimited glory and power of the LORD, and 2. The surging change of the world and its increasing unrest. There will not be a peace again as we have known it, because the enemy has forged his plans that go deep into societal structures, and as the earth has groaned, people have also caught the truth of suppression lies and deceit and will begin to rise up but not in righteousness. This will continue until the LORD returns. This is the beginning of tribulations.
- The storms in economic and social structures that have changed our bedrock of freedom and liberty are increasing, unleashing a power we did not expect.
- The LORD is saying “You my bride, are called to be WATCHMEN, I am giving you eyes and ears to see and hear (this word has come forth many times over the past 6 months or so) and now I am giving you understanding of the times. You are WARRIOR in these times of unrest, you who I am giving the 5 ANCIENT WELLS OF ISRAEL (I saw these 5 wells in the first TOD) to draw from. I have been preparing you for this time, and the ancient words of my prophets will guide and comfort you. The words of Isaiah, of Daniel, of Ezekiel, of Jeremiah and of Zephaniah, Zechariah and Micah.”
- The church needs to be solid, her gaze steady, focussed on Jesus. She will not look around her, to the 1000 on her left, the 10,000 at her right, but her gaze is fixed on Jesus, the Author and Finisher of our faith. For it is when our eyes are fixed on Him we can walk in the MIRACULOUS. The natural takes a back seat, and the SUPERNATURAL IS CENTRE STAGE. For we are of the eternal, and our bodies and all that is natural around us is temporary. So WHAT IS UNSEEN IS GREATER THAN WHAT IS SEEN. So we are secure in knowing that God is so much greater than the towering and menacing waves!
CONCLUSION: There is a GREAT STORM coming. Some in the body of Christ can already perceive it. Some are called to RISE UP and STAND IN IT. “You will not die” I hear the LORD saying clearly, “You will not be crushed.” But you will be called to stand for Jesus, and as your focus is fixed on Him, you will enter into all that which He has for you. This is KINGDOM PURPOSE. For this Pentecost will be greater than the Pentecost of old, in Jerusalem 2000 years ago. There is a great shaking, a great blowing, a great washing away of all that needs to be removed.
"Do not fear, for I am with you. Come!” So in this time He is calling specifically for us to take His hand walk out our call to faith. It is our destiny and He will never leave us.
THE WOMAN AT THE LAKE I. Three nights ago the LORD showed me a woman, the same woman, standing again with her back to me again, looking out across a beautiful expanse of water surrounded by mountains covered with great majestic forests. She is looking across waters that are still but have a slight ripple on the surface. The LORD is bringing my attention to the water. To observe it and listen to Him about it. The vision stopped there.
THE WOMAN AT THE LAKE II. Two nights ago the LORD showed me a woman, the same woman, standing again with her back to me looking out across the beautiful expanse of water surrounded by mountains. Then I am the woman. I look and I wait. And I say, “LORD, what are you showing me here?” And then I feel under both my arms, great claws encircle my upper arms and gently pick me up: a huge eagle takes me over the water and I can see from 50 feet or so above the lake. I feel being carried, looking down, the air in my face, the warmth of the body of feathers of the great bird above me and its massive wings pulse in slow motion almost as it carries me across the waters. And I look down and I can see movement below in the water – great shapes and masses writhing and twisting here and there in the dark waters. They do not look welcoming, and I sense they are underlying activity under a seemingly peaceful and beautiful place. The vision stopped there.
THE WOMAN AT THE LAKE III. Last night the LORD showed me a woman, the same woman, standing again with her back to me looking out across a beautiful expanse of water surrounded by mountains. I recalled the first night I was looking at this beautiful lake and it was calm, peaceful, tranquil, and beautiful to behold. The second night I was lifted up suddenly in the feet of a great eagle and carried over the waters to see what was in the water. The third vision I was standing there again, a woman with long dark hair whom I was feeling was me, even though my body type is different and I have blond short hair. I asked again, “LORD what do you want to show me here?” And the next thing I knew, I saw the woman take a breath and dive into the calm cold waters and go down into the lake. I was so surprised I had no idea this was going to happen. I was expecting perhaps the LORD would be standing next to me and talk to me. But the action was decisive and it was what she was supposed to do. The vision stopped there.
- I believe this vision, in these three parts, represents how the LORD is going to show us, in His way, to meet the task that He has for us. The first stage is the observance, and it will seem to be something, but He will show us in time, as in the second vision, what we see from our perspective is not so. In the third vision, He will call us to action, it will be like second nature to us. Our natural habitat is not in a lake, so we can be secure in knowing the CALL to ACTION is to PROCEED (to move forward, begin a course of action, get going) and after a time to RECEDE (to go or move back or further away from a previous position, retreat).
CONCLUSION: We are no longer just receivers of the Word, the LORD is calling the church to great faith and deeds in this HOUR and there is a RESET of the church as we know it: to POSITION; to hear and see and move forward according to His purposes. Even to places of service we are not familiar with and naturally uncomfortable with. But there is a new confidence in the church. She is ready to move when she is called. This will seem challenging to many, but when we are in communion with Him, when we are in unity and at one with Him, our confidence is beyond strong, our trust is complete, and we realise there is no other way to live, but for and through HIM forevermore.
Job 26:5 "Dead things are formed from under the waters, and the inhabitants thereof."
The LORD is saying: “The old is gone, and the new is come!”
2 Corinthians 5:17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come. The old has gone, the new is here!
John 17:22 "I have given them the glory that you gave me, that they may be one as we are one—"
1 Peter 4:11 If anyone speaks, they should do so as one who speaks the very words of God. If anyone serves, they should do so with the strength God provides, so that in all things God may be praised through Jesus Christ. To him be the glory and the power for ever and ever. Amen.
Deborah Monro Bugler firstname.lastname@example.org 31/5/2020